30 May 2007

Sweet!

I write this from my newly minted shiny dell desktop with a 20" widescreen LCD and more power than i expect to actually need to at least 6 months.

It's pretty, DVD's (in this inaugural case it's Kitchen Confidential from Netflix - a criminally short-lived sitcom from a couple years ago starring Bradley Cooper (Jen Garner's doomed boyfriend from Alias), a grown-up John Daly (star of Freaks and Geeks), Nicholas Brendon (in the only thing I've seen him in post-Buffy), and some lovely ladies who's only other credit of note appears to be OC season 1. I've never seen them in anything else, but that's the only thing listed on Netflix that I suspect anyone else might have seen.) look almost hi-def, and stuff opens almost as fast as i can click. So far only web-surfing, but I'll have to start checking out games that can make proper use of the processor/ram/video card tasty goodness.

Out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home