25 October 2006

Everyone Get's Laid!

So I don't like having my novel of a trip story at the top of my blog. can't figure a way around that right now, and too tired to really care, so I'll just post something new.

The title is a rip from an underrated movie, PCU, where this frat throws a party and calls it "Everyone Gets Laid." They don't really have high hopes, but it ends being a total blast.

The reason I mention this is, I'm throwing a reader party this weekend. Pseudo Halloween theme, going to be watching Hostel and Slither on the tv, beer and liquor for everyone, costumes optional. totally last minute, i know, but what the hell. Catch is, the only people who know about this are the people reading this little blog, and the people they tell. So it's like a game - how badly do I suck? Anyway... no rsvp required, you just need to know where I live or ask. although if no one asks i'll probably not be here, so it's like another game - will i show up at the empty house full of beer and not be able to get in? So it might be good to let me know. unless you see a comment below like "ooh, i'll so totally be there!" then you can safely assume it won't just be you and me and a couple cases of beer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home