23 October 2006

quick weekend roundup

wow... i find myself wanting to write all the time, even though I don't have anything to really say. Just wanted to put down that I had a great weekend.. atlantic city was almost everything I could've hoped for, although slot machines are really depressing. slept off all saturday, and went to the ren faire with my parents and nephews on sunday. great time there, I think next year i'm going to make it there with friends my own age to drink and ogle the girls in corsettes. :)

and after all that, managed to squeeze in two movies - american dreamz (which I didn't like as much as I expected, but still enjoyed) and click (which I enjoyed a lot more than I expected). That might've just been because they played U2's Ultraviolet for the big finish and that is one of my all-time favorite songs, and i think i'm going to play it now while i doze off to sleep ahead of another grueling week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home