20 October 2006

this title is purposely not funny.

Big weekend planned... going to Atlantic City tonight for the first time, gonna see the Suicide Girls, hopefully get my gamble on a bit.

I've also decided to put together a secondary album for trip... stuff that I didn't actually get a picture of, like this one showing the Edinburgh train station stuck right in the middle of the city.

There - there are my projects this weekend - to not lose all I have in AC, and to find pictures to augment my trip album. And to watch Click and American Dreamz from netflix. hmmmm... might be busier than i thought.

P.s. hysterical website: pointsincase.com. Basically, it's a website for college humor, and it kicks ass. especially the quotes, which is where that link points to. enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home