03 November 2006

happiness in multiple forms

Hooray for the freedom of information. My employer has unblocked blogspot, so now i'm back in business, such that it is.

Went to see Borat today over lunch. Very funny, I laughed until I cried and thought I was going to throw up because my stomach hurt that badly. Beyond that, I really can't talk about it.

And huge excitement... the halloween party i've been hearing about for 8 months is tomorrow night, so i'm off to wilkes-barre. Fun times, and i'll be back on sunday to talk all about it.

side note - hopefully the mail man braved our front porch today and i'll have netflix to watch. the saying is "not rain nor sleet nor freezing rain" but strangely enough says nothing about wet paint on a front porch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i noticed that y ou didnt update the world on your halloween party experience. so... uh... how'd that go for ya? anything you'd like to say publicly?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home