27 September 2007

100 Posts!

Woo hoo! (Rum) Cake and (Spiked) punch for everyone! As long as you can find my house between the hours of 9 and 11 PM on a weekday and 9PM friday night until, we'll say, 4 AM on a saturday. but you have to be quiet or the roommate will kill me.

A couple quickies: the source of much of the indecision in my life has, apparently, been explained. Today's Dilbert Blog(yes, same Dilbert as the comic strip) talks about cognitive dissonance. I've heard the term before, but this is the first time I've seen it presented in a way that I can empathize with.

Also, photos from the trip will get up this weekend(probably) and I will post the link as soon as they're up.

Also, our president blows, the iranian president is demonstrably crazy, and i need it to be friday night right this instant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home