25 September 2006

one more day

I do not care for the phrase "one more day" because I cannot say or hear it with the song from Les Mis getting stuck in my head for at least an hour. And I know, the song is actually called "One Day More" but that's close enough as to make no difference to my addled brain.

But I digress. That time is almost here. I'm entirely ready to pack, but I haven't actually put anything in a bag yet. It's all neatly laid out and ready to go in a bag tonight after I look at it all some more this evening. And some excellent news from the TSA this morning - carry-ons are now allowed for my flight. And small amounts of liquid, so i can take my eye drops.

And to brighten everything, I got my first comment yesterday. Sure, it was from the roommate and responding to my comment on her page about our cat, but still, I'll take what I can get.

And speaking of the cat, she's doing fine. I think she's just acting funny. I also think she knows something's going on, because she's been very needy over the weekend. She either knows I'm leaving, or she misses Marie. Not sure which.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home