23 September 2006

Four more days

That time is almost here. Four more days till I'm on my way to the U.K., and five more days 'till I'm sipping scotch on the Royal Mile. Very excited, but suffering from some sort of paralysis at the moment. Here I am at the tender age of 26, four days away from leaving the country for the first time ever (Canada doesn't count - it's not even a real country) and I don't even know how to begin packing.

Ah well... I have the next few days to figure that out, get some reservations finalized, spend one more day at work on Monday, and then come Tuesday I'm gone.

Funny thing is, the past 2 1/2 years at Cingular is the longest I've ever done one thing continuously in my entire life, and now I'm gone for two weeks, which is the longest I've been away from that place since I started. Soo... strangely mixed feelings there.

And now it's time for a beer run to settle in to watch my lions get their asses handed to them by a bunch of red sissies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home