24 September 2006

58 hours to go

Here we are, into the final countdown. 58 hours to go. Great news yesterday - Jacquii got her passport yesterday, not a moment too soon. My reservations are all taken care of. Did get a disturbing e-mail from British Airways last night, confirming my reservation and warning that construction on the Underground is causing delays leaving terminal 4 at Heathrow. I'm not sure what terminal I'll be using, so I'm not sure how concerned to be about that. We have three hours from the time we land to clear customs and get across town to Kings Cross for the train that leaves at 12:30 for Edinburgh. Should be interesting - sprint through a strange city hauling luggage and whatnot. Seems like something out of a movie.

Cat update - The pumpkin didn't seem to work. Gave her some milk this morning, Sonya said that could also work since cats are naturally lactose intolerant. Give her the squirts, and she'll clean herself out naturally. Let's see what happens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger M.C (not Hammer) said...

if we need to call tanya and take her to the vet call me asap tomrorow. also you need to call my parents tomorrow and let them know what's up. she seemed to be pooping fine when i was at home..is this a new development since friday?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home