14 December 2006

Need a place?

If you know anyone who's (a) living alone or wanting to live alone, and (b) looking for a place, my neighbor is moving out and they're looking for a new tenant. It's a one bed room, right here on market street in Lemoyne. Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested and I'll get them more information.

Also, merry christmas! can't wait to head south to spend it with the brother and his family, although I hope my Roboraptor is here in time. Aside from that, for the first time ever, my christmas shopping is done and it's still a week before christmas. well, ok, not done actually, but spiritually speaking it's done. I know exactly what i'm getting all around, i just haven't actually gotten all of it yet.

and the damn ps2 is kicking my ass. for some reason, i broke out final fantasy x over thanksgiving, and now i can't put it down. the ff games are worse for me than gta. i can't stop. at work today, someone told me i should start playing wow. i explained to this person that it's bad enough with finite games like ff and gta. if i started playing wow, i would lose my job. That's not hyperbole, or sarcasm, or anything else. If i started playing wow, or second life, or evercrack, or (god help me) the star wars or firefly mmorpg, i would lose my job within a month. i've gone more than three years with a total of two tardies and two times i called off work. any of those damn games, and i would be fired within a month and the worst part is - i wouldn't actually care for like a month more because i would still be playing the damned game 20 hours a day.

i'll just stick to my crack-lite. maybe after i win the lottery and don't need to worry about anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home