26 November 2006

a 90's throwback and something out of left field

Busy night, two posts in two hours. Just wanted to comment that my two favorite songs right now, for some inexplicable reason, are Break your Heart and If I Had a Million Dollars, both by Bare Naked Ladies.

Second, I've mentioned before that I have a problem with names. I don't know if i extended that to mention my problem with faces as well, but I think in another life i might like to go back to school to study psychiatry or neurology, just so I could figure this out. Maybe it's some kind of super low-grade asberger's syndrome or something, but i have serious problems with remembering faces and the names that go with them. I was just thinking about this because I became unreasonably pleased with myself for recognizing Delta Burke during the opening bit on Boston Legal tonight.

There. How many points did that lose me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home