21 December 2007

Christmas is all around us

I love christmas. I don't buy into the story, but i love the time of year. everyone's happy (mostly) despite all the stress... i mean, i know people complain, but really... if it was that bad, it would stop. I feel the same way about Thanksgiving. If it's really that bad, skip it. It's just not worth it. Go visit your family some other time, when the relatives you don't like aren't there. So that's no sympathy from me.

The roommate had a little party tonight. I didn't get home until the tail end, but it seemed like a good time. Now they're watching Love Actually, a movie that I had forgotten was about Christmas but have now decided I really like as a Christmas movie. I think tomorrow i'll have to break out A Christmas Story. I miss the leg lamp.

I also really want a set of the moose cups from Christmas Vacation, but I can't justify $75/each that the original designer is asking, and nobody else makes them.

Check out the x-entertainment blog. It's time for the annual Advent Story told in LEGO's, and has become my favorite part of the season.

I'm also looking forward to going to church next Monday. I always enjoy the Unitarian Christmas Eve service, and i might get to catch up with people i haven't seen in years. Good times for all.

Peace out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home